Thursday, December 11, 2008

New York City!!!




My mother is awesome. The reasons are many, but in this instance, I'm referring to her taking me, Jenny and Maggie to NYC in December. I miss my mom and sisters so much, and don't get to see them very often. Spending those 5 days together was SO wonderful. We took tours, went shopping (I had my first boutique experience in SoHo), ate at Tavern on the Green, took a carriage ride through Central Park and saw THREE shows! Phantom, as always, was great; White Christmas made me feel like a kid (it snowed on the audience); and Wicked was... incredible. Thank you, Mom, for this amazing trip and the wonderful memories we made together!

2 comments:

  1. I wish my mom would take me to New York. She did take me to the grocery store the last time she was in town, so...that's something.

    ReplyDelete