Monday, March 9, 2009

The Dentist!


Ava had her first trip to the dentist Monday. If there were dentist offices like this when I was a child, I would have begged my parents to take me! Dr. Ripple's office was incredible and Ava actually had a good time (how can you not with a waterfall, movies and toys?).

3 comments:

  1. Um, Let's talk for a minute about the incredibly scary frog, looming over the dentist's chair!

    Seriously, This frog makes it completely okay that a middle aged man is poking around in my mouth with sharp pointed objects. Because, I might have to steal one of those sharp pointed objects and defend myself from the FROG! Frightening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That ponytail is ridic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our PEDS dentist looks like a jungle as well. Must be a requirement of PEDS denti (is that plural for dentist?...or is it dentists..I'm sure it's denti. Webster must be wrong.).

    Also, did Ava get the sucker from the dentist? Isn't that a TAD contradictory? Business must be slow for him.

    ReplyDelete