Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happiest Kid in the Backyard!

Ava has it made.

As my sister Maggie says, "That kid is spoiled rotten!". I agree, and actually don't even mind. She is our only child and we will spoil her as much as we want! Hopefully, she won't be an only child forever, so I/we intend to do as much as I/we can now so I/we can neglect her when she has a new sibling (heehee, just kidding).

We broke down and bought her a swingset. And it rocks. She had little to do in the backyard at our house, and now she has the coolest yard in the neighborhood (aside from those that are actually landscaped). I called several compnies, searched online, and finally settled on this set from Toys R Us. It literally took me and Ryan TEN HOURS to assemble it. But it was so worth it. The look on her face when she ran outside was priceless. She was SO excited, and kept saying, "My swingset! My swingset!"

Ah, we love spoiling her.


3 comments:

  1. I can hear her saying "My swingset! My swingset!" in the back of my head!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This rocks. Now, since you and Ryan are such pro's, we'll make sure to invite you two over to help us when we finally get Judah one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the swingset!!! Ava is growing up SO fast, she is beautiful. I just love her curls!!! And she has always melted me with those big gorgeous blue eyes!!! LOVE Y'ALL!!!

    ReplyDelete