Thursday, May 21, 2009

I'm a LOSTie

I'm not sure how many of you are fans of a certain little TV show called LOST, but I am crazy about it. Imagine my total surprise when a coworker (who knows of my obsession with the show) calls this afternoon and says, "You'll never guess who is eating down here". As it turns out, Jeff Fahey (yes, I know you have never heard of him) was having lunch at one of the restaurants in my building. He plays airline pilot Captain Frank J. Lapidus on LOST. I was so nervous to ask him for a photo, but he was happy to oblige.

I am one happy dork right now.

1 comment:

  1. I have never watched the show, but I think you are a selfish hag anyway for not grabbing me on your way down.. I mean, what competition would the pregnant hippo offer you?? I guess i could have faked labor for some attention or somthing, asked him to sign my baby bump.. thanks Jones.. real nice! (you look great by the way!)

    ReplyDelete