This picture is of Enid, me, Rachel (Ricky J) and Rachel (Hump). Hump and I were randomly assigned as college roommates freshman year (TEN years ago) and Enid and Ricky J were also randomly assigned as roommates. Our two rooms were joined by a shared bathroom. Who would have thought that ten years later we'd still be best friends?!? I LOVE these girls!
Friday, September 25, 2009
The Suite
One of my best friends from college, Enid, is getting married soon, so I went to Little Rock for a girl's weekend and bachelorette party. The following is the only picture I'm posting from the evening. Let's just say there were party favors in some of the photos that I'd rather my family members not see. :)
This picture is of Enid, me, Rachel (Ricky J) and Rachel (Hump). Hump and I were randomly assigned as college roommates freshman year (TEN years ago) and Enid and Ricky J were also randomly assigned as roommates. Our two rooms were joined by a shared bathroom. Who would have thought that ten years later we'd still be best friends?!? I LOVE these girls!
This picture is of Enid, me, Rachel (Ricky J) and Rachel (Hump). Hump and I were randomly assigned as college roommates freshman year (TEN years ago) and Enid and Ricky J were also randomly assigned as roommates. Our two rooms were joined by a shared bathroom. Who would have thought that ten years later we'd still be best friends?!? I LOVE these girls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment