Saturday, October 31, 2009

October 2009

Out and about in October...

Ellie and Ryan at Enid's wedding in Little Rock, October 10.

8/9 of my best friends from college; Erin, Ellie, Rachel (Ricky J), Cathy, Enid THE BRIDE, Lee Sun, Michelle and Rachel (Hump). We were missing Kristie! And WHY would the photographer ask us all to hunch over. Not so flattering for the 6 foot tall girl.

Halloween costume fitting. :)
I was a chaperone for Ava's class to visit a pumpkin patch! Although it was not so much a "patch" as it was "a bunch of pumpkins lined up on the sidewalk". Oh, well.


Not sure why this is sideways, but I love the close-up of Ava's face in the pumpkins.


"MOM! I don't want to leave!" (preceding by and followed by LOTS of whining)

Trick or Treating with Mary Dawson and Cannon at LSU!

Ava LOVES going to Juju's house across the street to play. Juju has a whole play room at her hossue for her grandchildren and lets Ava borrow dress up clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment