After church on Sunday (Valentine's Day), the Jones Family went to lunch for Ryan's birthday! The Big 3-3. Ava was super happy about Dad's cake, er... birthday. :)
Monday, February 15, 2010
We love chocolate.
In my attempt to be the Best Mom Ever, I decided to make treat bags for Ava's class on Valentine's Day. Last year, when I just bought cheap fold-over cards (with heart stickers to close), and signed them all "Love, Ava", I (incorrectly) assumed that was sufficient. Imagine my surprise when she came home that day from her TWO YEAR OLD CLASS with treat bags, cards, candy, stickers, etc. So I/we looked like cheap losers. This year, I vowed to be different. We bought all of the goods pictured below and made the cutest frickin' bags in the history of the world. And OF COURSE, no one else did much of anything. So my overkill was for nothing. Boo. But Ava and Ryan enjoyed eating the leftovers...

After church on Sunday (Valentine's Day), the Jones Family went to lunch for Ryan's birthday! The Big 3-3. Ava was super happy about Dad's cake, er... birthday. :)
After church on Sunday (Valentine's Day), the Jones Family went to lunch for Ryan's birthday! The Big 3-3. Ava was super happy about Dad's cake, er... birthday. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment