Thursday, December 11, 2008

Snow Day!

Baton Rouge got the heaviest snowfall in 20 years when RYAN AND I WERE OUT OF TOWN. Luckily, Ava got to enjoy it with Nana and Gramps! They were home with her while Ryan picked me up from the airport. I was actually in New York where it was 60 degrees and Baton Rouge was covered in snow. Ava made sure to leave me a snowball in the freezer!

2 comments:

  1. That was some awesome snow!!! We lost power for a few days so I was NOT really enjoying it... Your house looks pretty covered in snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ella and I (and Judah) got the best of both worlds with this one. We were planning on leaving town the day that it snowed. When it started coming down, we stayed put (bundled up and played in it) for a while, then as it was finally switching to rain, we got out of Dodge (New Orleans) just in time to let everybody else deal with the slush.

    This is why we are AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete