Friday, May 15, 2009

Bordelon Reunion

We traveled to Bastrop for Maggie's college graduation last weekend (I don't have pictures from that yet) and almost our entire family was present. My mom, stepdad, dad, stepmom, sisters, niece and nephew, aunt & uncle, grandmother, cousins, children of cousins, etc, etc! We had so much fun and it was awesome to have all of the kids together. Mammaw has 6 great-grandchildren (ranging from 16 months to 7 years), and this is the first time they have all been together. I'm hesitant to post too many pictures, because I don't know how many of them want to be online, but I hope to add more later...

Ava and Sam with their cool new thermoses (or thermi?) from Nana
After a dip in the hot tub with their mommies

Funny face

Riding with Daddy on Pappaw's four wheeler!

Amelia is too cool for words

1 comment:

  1. I was about to comment on how you didn't post any pictures of the Guest of Honor! Hehehe. Love you!

    ReplyDelete